Terms and Conditions
Use of the website
The term 'livebrimful.com' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 60 Halifax St. Adelaide, 5000. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of South Australia.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your Brimful order, we will do everything we can to refill your cup!
Returns are happily accepted with prior approval from Brimful. We will even send you a return label and exchange or refund your order once your order has been returned to us. All we ask is that you please check your order upon delivery and notify us of any issues within 7 days of receipt.
So whatever the issue is, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 264 182 and we will be happy to help!
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 2021.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Title and name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as full address and postcode
- Other information relevant to customer newsletters and/or offers (birthday for example)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided - if you have specifically allowed this.
- From time to time, we may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
When you visit a website, any website, information is sent from that website onto your computer. This information is called a 'cookie'. Your computer stores this cookie in a file located inside your web browser.
The purpose of cookies is the make your browsing experience more personalised. The cookies keep track of your visits to certain sites and your activity there - they aren't always a bad thing! For example, cookies also help us know which of our pages and products are performing well, which means we are able to give you guys more of the information you want without you having to tell us!
Please know that normal cookies cannot transfer viruses or malware to your device. They also don't give us any personal information about you or give us access to your computer. This is because the data stored in a regular cookie cannot be altered and so has no effect over how your computer runs or provides us with any additional information - except the areas of our site that you visited.
If you're still unsure, cookies can be cleared and deleted from your computer anytime - there are plenty of videos on how to do this online.